Information We Collect:
Information we collect automatically:
We collect information about your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons and other technologies. This information includes IP address, browser type, pages visited, referring website addresses, frequency of visits and types of transactions conducted. We also may collect information about the device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version and unique device identifiers.
Information from other sources:
How We Use Information:
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our products and services
- Process your orders and payments
- Communicate with you regarding our products, services and your account
- Provide customer service and support
- Personalize your experience on our Site
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Comply with legal obligations
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Administer contests, surveys or other Site features
Sharing Your Information:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties. We share information only in the following limited circumstances:
- With trusted third party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing clients and customers.
- To comply with legal processes or to protect Whole Latte Love, our customers and others.
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of the company's business interests or assets (including any merger, acquisition or bankruptcy).
You can limit information collected by adjusting your browser and device privacy settings. However, certain functionality of our Site or Services may no longer be available to you. You can also opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
Accessing and Updating Information:
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information subject to restrictions under applicable data protection law. You may update account information or deactivate your account by contacting our customer support team.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure. If you have concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us.
Our Site and Services are hosted in the United States. If you reside outside the U.S., your personal information will be transferred to the U.S. The data protection and privacy laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Site or Services, you consent to the transfer and processing of your personal information in the U.S.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. Contact us if you believe we have mistakenly collected information from a minor.