At Whole Latte Love, we provide direct service and support for a wide variety of espresso machines and grinders.
For details about Repairs and Product Service, visit our Online Repair Center.
Who Holds the Warranty for My Product?
We provide direct technical support for many of the products we sell, but several manufacturers opt to handle this service directly or through their preferred support group. Click here for a comprehensive list of manufacturers and warranty information regarding their products.
What is Covered by My Manufacturers Warranty?
Most manufacturers warranties cover the cost of parts associated with repairing defects in workmanship. Click here for a comprehensive list of manufacturers and warranty information regarding their products.
What Voids My Product’s Warranty?
For products supported directly by Whole Latte Love, a number of circumstances will void a product’s warranty, including but not limited to those listed here:
- Accumulation of scale in, on, or around the water circuit of an Espresso Machine.
- Preventable clogs in grinders or dosing mechanisms.
- Failure to adhere to the manufacturers’ recommended maintenance schedule and procedures.
- Failure of normal wear and tear items (e.g. group gaskets, wear seals, shower screens, etc.).
- Use of the product for any purpose other than those stated by the manufacturer (e.g. commercial use of a product intended for home use).
- Removal of the product from its intended region of use (e.g. Taking the product on vacation with you to another country, or permanently moving the product outside of the country in which it was purchased).
- User error and/or negligence (e.g. improper reassembly of parts, improper storage, etc.).
- Damage sustained from shipping and/or handling, or damage due to any of the above circumstances.