Before you jump into brewing with your Gaggia Classic Pro, we highly recommend taking a look at the User Manual. The Gaggia Classic Pro is a sophisticated machine, and understanding how to work it properly is paramount for brewing delicious espresso drinks.
Articles in this section
- Gaggia Classic All Models: Not heating, How to Diagnose Replace the Thermal Fuse, Brew and Steam Thermostats
- Gaggia Classic All Models: Coffee Spraying From The Spouts on the Portafiler.
- Gaggia Classic Pro and Evo Pro: Setup, Use and Maintain
- How to Diagnose and Fix Flow Issues in Gaggia Classic Machines
- 📹 Gaggia Classic and Classic Pro and Evo : Decompression Duct Issues
- 📹 Gaggia Classic and Classic Pro and Evo: Replacing the Steam Valve
- 📹 Gaggia Classic and Classic Pro and Evo: Force Prime
- 📹 Gaggia Classic and Classic Pro: Diagnosing and Replacing the Thermal Fuse
- 📹 Gaggia Classic and Classic Pro: Removing and Servicing Shower Screen and Group Head Components
- 📹 Gaggia Classic Pro and Classic: Boiler Heating Issues