On But Not Heating
- If your machine is running off of the reservoir, make sure it is filled with water. Don't use distilled or reverse osmosis water, as the boilers rely on some minerals to detect water level.
- There is a loose, disconnected, or broken wire inside the machine. Remove the top of the machine and inspect the wiring.
- The high limit switch of the machine may have tripped.
- The outlet the machine is plugged into is not rated to handle the power draw of the machine.
- The heating element may have failed and may need to be replaced.