No Hot Water From Tap
- Check the brew function on the machine and see if water is able to flow through the machine for this function.
- Check the steam function of the machine. If you are able to draw steam then the steam boiler must be pressurizing and heating, because hot water is expelled from the machine by steam pressure. The steam pressure gauge should also read 1-1.2 Bar to indicate the boiler is pressurized.
- Remove the tip from the hot water wand and test the flow. If flow is restored then the tip needs to be cleaned and reattached.
- If the flow is still blocked then there may be a blockage in the hot water wand itself. Clean the wand by using a pipe brush that has synthetic or plastic bristles; metal bristles can damage the wand. Then soak the wand in a solution of hot water and backflushing powder for ten minutes. Test flow again.
- If there still isn't flow then there may be a blockage farther back in the hot water circuit. The machine may need to be professionally cleaned to remove the blockage.