Resolve the ECM V-Titan 64 not powering on.
Machine Not Powering On
If your ECM V-Titan 64 is not powering on, or won't turn on, review the following to resolve the issue.
- First plug the machine into another outlet. Make sure the machine is the only device on the outlet, and that the outlet works with other appliances.
- Try backing out the grind to a coarse setting. If the burrs are too close together they will not be able to move.
- Try using the machine on a different outlet, and make sure the machine is the only appliance plugged into that outlet.
- If the machine still is not working then there may be a loose wire internally.
- Once the machine is powering back on, reassemble the grinder and make sure the grind is set to the coarsest setting. Add beans back in and test the machine.
- If the beans grind correctly on this setting, slowly move the grind setting to the desired position. Only adjust the grind size while the grinder is running or you risk jamming the grinder or blowing out the fuse again.