To learn how and where to apply a coupon code to your order, follow the instructions below.
Note: Coupons can only be applied at the time of checkout.
- After shopping and adding your desired items to your cart, either click or hover over the "" icon. After hovering, a drop down menu will appear. Next, click either "Checkout" or "Go To Cart" from the menu that drops down. This is shown in the image below.
- If you clicked the "" icon or "Go To Cart" from the drop down menu, you will be directed to the "Shopping Cart" page. Here you will see everything currently in your cart. If you are satisfied with the items in your cart, click "Checkout". This is shown in the image below.
- If you clicked "Checkout" from the drop down menu or "Shopping Cart" page, you will then be taken to the checkout page. Here is where you will be asked to input your payment information, as well as any applicable coupon codes. Enter any valid coupon codes in the field that says "Enter Gift Card or Discount Code" and click "Apply". If the code entered is valid and applicable to the items in your cart, it will now appear as a tag below.
- If the code you entered is not valid, check out our "Why Won't a Coupon Apply to My Order?" article for more information.
You can also stay up-to-date on our current Sales and Offers, as well as sign up for our email newsletter to get the inside scoop on new arrivals, free gifts, bonus rewards, refurbished products, flash sales and other offers.
- Once on "Sales and Offers" page, click the "Sign Me Up" button under "Today's Deals". This can be seen in the image below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use a Coupon on an Order I Have Already Placed?
No. Coupon codes can only be applied to orders that have not yet been placed and processed.
Will Adding a Coupon Remove Free Shipping?
Should a coupon reduce your order total to below $50 ($100 in Canada), you will be required to pay shipping for the products on your order.
How long is a coupon good for?
All coupon codes have an expiration date after which the coupon code will no longer be valid and cannot be applied to new or pending orders.