Many of our coffee makers, grinders, and espresso machines have been tested by their respective manufacturer. Because of this, you may find small amounts of water, water spotting, coffee residue, or coffee grounds on and within NEW products. This is not an indicator that a product has been used or is defective. Testing is done by the manufacturer to ensure the quality and functionality of your product.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Send My Machine In For Repair?
- How Do I Order Parts for My Espresso Machine or Grinder?
- Why Does My Product Have Water or Grounds in It?
- Why Did My Coffee Arrive Damaged?
- 📹 How Do I Properly Store My Coffee?
- 📹 My Bag of Whole Bean Coffee is not Vacuum Sealed or is Puffed Up!
- What Ways Do You Package Your Coffee?
- 📹 The Coffee I Purchased Tastes Bad!
- How Fresh Is the Coffee You Sell?
- The Product I Received Looks Different Than What I Ordered!