As soon as a product is handed over to the shipper for delivery, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier to ensure that the product is delivered. "In Transit" times are estimates provided by the carrier. We are unable to guarantee the accuracy of these estimates.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Within the United States
- Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States
- Do You Offer International Shipping?
- Do You Offer APO, FPO and DPO Shipments?
- When Will My Order Ship?
- Who Determines Transit Times?
- I Haven't Received My Package!
- How Will My Package Be Shipped?
- When Will My Expedited Shipment Go Out?
- Can My Order Be Delivered on Saturday?