This article will show you how to tear down and do complete cleaning and rebuild of your boiler.
There a few reason why you would want to remove your Classic Boiler:
- Boiler froze and cracked
- Boiler gasket leaking
- Scale build up
- Solenoid valve is blocked after cleaning
This video offers is a step by step guide on how to remove and reinstall the boiler. Learn when you need to clean a boiler and when you need to replace.
- The Top video is for the Classic Pro and the Classic Evo Pro.
- The bottom video is for the older style Classic.
Gaggia Classic Pro: How To Remove, Clean and Replace the Boiler
Older Gaggia Classic Clean and Rebuild.
Associated Parts for all Classics:
- Classic Boiler
- Boiler Gasket
- O ring for the Three way Solenoid valve (need 3)
- Three Way solenoid valve
- Steam Valve (come with O ring)
- Classic Pro Steam Wand
Failure of normal wear and tear items such as group gaskets, seals and shower screens are not covered under warranty. Issues due to scale build up or lack of maintenance are not covered.
If you would like to have one our skilled technicians repair your machine, click the link below.