Learn how to remove, replace and reinstall the display screen on a Ceado E6P espresso grinder.
1. Remove the two Philips head screws holding on the grinder adjustment cover.
2. Remove the upper two Philips head screws that hold on the screen support.
3. Remove the bottom two Philips head screws that hold on the screen support.
4. On the backside of the support, once separated from the grinder, remove the single Philips head screw that holds the cover and support together.
5. When the support and the cover have been separated, remove the power cable from the screen.
6. Reverse order to install screen and put grinder back together.