Learn how to install a water filter into a JURA Z10 espresso machine.
Installing the Smart filter into the Z10 is slightly different than any other machine due to it having a filter casing. The ‘how-to’ page in the machine manual is attached. The steps are:
- Remove the filter casing from the water tank. Twist and lift upward.
- Pinch the upper part of the casing to release the top.
- Remove the top of the casing by pulling it upward.
- Insert the CLEARYL Smart Filter vertically into the casing.
- NOTE: approximately 1 inch of the filter will be seen at the bottom of the casing.
- Reinsert the top of the filter casing and click it into place.
- Insert the casing along with the filter inside into the empty water tank.
- Twist to click the filter casing into place.
- Fill water tank with water.