Learn how to navigate the PID of an ECM Puristika espresso machine.
1. With the machine on, press the “-” and the “+” buttons at the same time to bring up the menu. You will use the “-” button to cycle through the menu and use the “+” button to enter your selection.
2. The first option to come up will be “t1”, which is where you can set your brew temperature.
3. The second option on the menu is for “ECo”, which is where you can turn on and off the ECO mode for the machine.
4. The third option on the menu is “CLn”, which will be used to set your cleaning cycles.
5. The last option is the degree symbol (°). This option will be used to set the temperature to be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.